Scouts who participate in the 2010 jamboree must
- Be at least a First Class Scout.
- Have completed sixth grade or be at least 12 years of age by July 1, 2010, and have not reached his 18th birthday by August 3, 2010.
- Participate in the prejamboree training experience.
- Have filed a Personal Health and Medical Record Form, Class 3, No. 67-34412, before the prejamboree training.
- Have been active in a troop or team for at least six months prior to July 1, 2010.
- Be approved by his Scoutmaster or Varsity Scout Coach.
- Be approved by the local council jamboree committee.
back to top