Webeloree! Cub/Tiger Scout Event
This overnight is open to all Piedmont Webelos. Gear up to be a Boy Scout and learn what the Camporee is all about.Carpooling with your den is highly encouraged due to limited parking space and parking passes will be distributed to carpool vehicles only.
• Adult Leaders should read the Guide to Safe Scouting and must complete Youth Protection Training online at www.scouting.olrg/Training/youthprotection.aspx.
No adult can be alone with a Scout except their own son.
• By camp rule, vehicles may not leave camp between 11 PM and 7 AM. Parking is limited and carpooling is strongly advised.
• Class A (Full) uniforms must be worn during check-in and flag
ceremonies. Class B permitted during Round Robin sessions.
• Meals: Eat breakfast before you arrive at camp Saturday
morning. You are responsible for your own meals/beverages
Saturday lunch and beverage for Saturday dinner. For dinner,please provide a
foil wrapped meal to be cooked on an open grill later in the evening. Charcoal
grills will be provided by camp. Camp will provide a light snack Saturday afternoon, S’mores Saturday evening, and continental breakfast Sunday morning. No alcohol is allowed per BSA policy.
• What to bring: Webelos are to select and pack their own gear (Outdoorsman Req #1). Items to bring: day pack, water bottle,
ground cover, tent, sleeping bag/pad, flashlight, toiletries, sack lunch, mess kit, Webelos handbook, full uniform, extra warm
clothes (30º-40º at night), and a "Do Your Best" attitude!!! Dens are encouraged to prepare a skit for the Campfire Program.
• What not to bring: Knives/axes (other than pocket knives*), electronics of any kind (games, music, etc.). Per BSA Policy - no alcoholic beverages, fireworks or tobacco products permitted.
*NOTE: Pocket knives used in an unsafe manner will be confiscated by Camp Staff and returned only to an Adult Leader.
» Download a PDF for this event. (PDF )
|»||September 12, 2015–September 13, 2015
Gillespie Youth Camp - Tilden Park (South End)
Registration is Required
Download and print the registration form and medical form. Return to council office.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at (510) 547-4493, Extension 2
» A Medical Form is required. Download a form from scouting.org to fill out.
Check-in will begin at 8:00 am on Saturday morning 9/12/14 and program will begin at 9:00 am. Check-out will be at 11:00 am Sunday morning 9/13/14.
Required Medical records: Each Webelos and adult must have a Part A & B Medical Record filled out and
signed. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO CHECK-IN WITHOUT A MEDICAL RECORD.